Tuesday 4 November 2014

So this afternoon I've been working on my album of my journey I've been traveling since August.
One of my lovely friends brought me this gorgeous set of Prima papers when I was first in the hospital and I knew straight away I would use it to do an album of my health journey.
I don't usually scrap much about myself but when this suggestion was made that it might be a good way for me to come to terms with what's happened I decided to be brave and give it a go.
It has proven to be really cool to do and actually easier than I thought it might be. Faye had been taking many candid shots while I was in hospital so my journey had been well documented, some of them are pretty raw so I wasn't sure how they'd go but actually I've been pretty happy with the pages I've done so far.
Despite the fact that I never like photos of me, I've found it really easy to scrap these pictures, I even get excited when I look at them, they tell a story and it's great to be able to look at them and know that things are better than when some of them were taken.
I think it's going to be great to have it to look back on and reflect on this amazing journey. 


So for now this project and enjoying the little things in my daily life is making me so happy, I feel truly blessed.

No comments: