Monday 20 July 2015

Week Three....

of being unemployed! But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy, right now I don't know how I fitted work in. Of course a lot of the time has been filled with going to doctors appointments etc with my best friend who has just been diagnosed with  cancer. Yes it's been a biggy, and although I don't go to church every week I do believe in God and I think he decided I needed to be unemployed so that I could be her support, go to her appointments, treatments etc with her.  It's ironic but when I was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2002 she was working part-time so she could take care of me so I think there's a  bit of "higher planning @ going on here. And as of next week I will be working part-time so hopefully that will all work out fine.
   It's been incredibly cold here the last few days so I say it's been "knitting weather", I have accumulated quite a pile of baby clothes which I'm going to drop of at the maternity ward at the hospital one day this week. I love knitting little clothes and I enjoy the thought that in some way I'm giving back for the help and care I've had at the hospital, both with the Leukemia and last year having the Heart Bypass. Once again I urge anyone who loves to knit little things to do this because sadly there are a lot of people in our country who through no fault of their own are struggling to make ends meet and a little help along the way never hurt anyone.
Miss Molly is loving the fact that she has all this company at home at the moment, hot and cold running cuddles, food and attention are her idea of a good life lol! She is such a gorgeous wee girl but man is she stroppy if she doesn't get her own way!

There hasn't been much paper crafting going on, the tables all set ready to go but for the last few weeks my mojo's been on holiday sadly and I just can't seem to get my groove on in that department at all, hopefully Scrap Sunday at the end of the week will get me inspired.
But right now I must go and get this house tidied, being here every day has made me very fussy!
Laters!



No comments: