Sunday 9 August 2015

A Snowy Sunday....

.........and it's freezing. I'm glad I've got the weekend off and don't need to drive anywhere. I was going to go buy some black card to start a very special album for a special person in my life but I don't fancy driving. Plus my best friend is having a bad day and really needs taking care of. It makes me realise how precious life is and how we should not waste any opportunity to appreciate our family and friends because life can be turned upside down in a flash.
So the snow that started falling last night, is still falling although now it's mixed with rain but it still looks treacherous out there.....ah forget that the rain has stopped and now it's big flakes of snow and it's settling. So pleased I'm not starting work at 6am in the morning it could be nasty.
On the subject of work I'm loving my new job and I'm enjoying the fact that it's part-time. Okay I've had to reasses my lifestyle but not being so tired and feeling like work was my only thing has been good.

On the cute front, I sat down in my chair and picked up my laptop and my darling Molly climbed up onto the chair beside me and went to sleep. Cats really do give you so much love and company and this one makes a career of it.
So I think this afternoon is going to spent finishing the little baby jacket I started last night, this pile of baby knitting is getting bigger and that's awesome.
Oh and of course I'll have to watch the netball, go New Zealand.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Sounds like a perfect cozy Sunday....it almost makes me wish for the cooler temperatures. ....its been a blistering hot summer here (in Canada)xo