Tuesday 4 March 2014

So March is here....

and sadly so is Autumn it seems. The summer was pretty scrappy but now it seems decidedly Autumn. 
I am sitting in my chair with my laptop and Miss Molly in her now normal place, squashed between my leg and the arm of the chair. She is growing so fast and has become very settled and loves to be with us and we are of course devoted to her. I am amazed at some of the traits she has that are similar to Gussie but she's very much her own girl that's for sure, quite independent, and yet very cuddly and huggy.
The only downfall to having a kitten in the house is I feel very nervous to get all my scrappy stuff out, but today I have a real urge to create so I think I'll have to be brave and get all my stuff out and just hope for the best.
Hopefully there'll be photos later.
I've got scrap camp in a couple of months so I have to find my mojo before then ......so here I go, lets see how far I get !!!!!!


No comments: