Monday 24 September 2007

Another New Header.

Well I don't know what it is about me, but once I've done something cool (like make a new header) I immediately think of what I could have done better and it eats at me until I do it again. That's what happened with the header I did yesterday, every time I looked at it I just kept thinking of what else I could have done. Went back to it this morning to tweak it and what happened? Ended up doing something entirely different! Oh well it's all a learning experience.
been up since 5am this morning, partly to find out the score of the All Blacks game in Scotland ( 40-o) We won again yah! Now we are through to the quarter finals by the way. But I wanted to catch up with Faye before she went to work at 6.30, so I've had plenty of time to play in Photo shop this morning. I used a free kit from Kristy Volshan, the font is Stamped SG and the the little saying is from Cottage Arts.
I really feel like I want to do some digi-scrappin' but I also want to go and finish the card set I started last week, and of course there's boring stuff like washing, housework etcetc.
I was on Everyday Digital Scrapping earlier and they have got some new tuts up so I may have to go and try one.
Anyway Gus has just come home so a cat needs attention so I must go!

No comments: