Sunday 30 September 2007

New Month

I cannot believe that here we are in October. Daylight saving began today and it has been a gorgeous day. Sat outside in the sun until after six tonight, cannot believe how warm it was. They said on the news tonight that we can expect a really hot long summer so here's hoping cos it hasn't been great the last few summers.
Really wanted to get my little "card box and card set finished tonight but feeling really tired so have not been able to settle, hopefully tomorrow I'll get my Mojo back.
Another really busy night at work last night, good considering how quiet the week has been.
Been browsing some really inspirational crafty blogs tonight so I haven't been entirely idle, but now I think it's time go and eat...just realised the time. No wonder I'm hungry. LOL

No comments: