Saturday 26 July 2008

Couch Time



This is one of the photos I took yesterday of Gus, he's got a cold and feeling a bit miserable. He cuddled up on the couch and Faye wrapped the blanket ( which he hates!) around him and he slept happily for a couple of hours. I took him to the vet on Thursday and she's given him some antibiotics so it's just a matter of keeping him warm and happy.
I came up here to scrap (in real life) and ended up playing in Photoshop and creating this layout. I used some Prima Hybrid papers and some Raspberry Road elements. I really enjoy Digi-scrapping but then when you end up with nothing to show for it I feel disappointed. I know you can print them out etc but it's just not the same, I want to try some Hybrid, do the basics on the computer then print it add and add the fun bits.
Anyway it's kind of a yummy feeling today, I have three days off. It seems ages since I had two days in a row but to have three is very exciting. I want to scrap and I will be very annoyed with myself if I waste it, so "Note to Self" get something done. LOL.
It's very cold here today. won't be surprised if it snows... and the good thing is I don't have to go any where.
Been checking out some of the new layouts on Scrapboxx and there is some very cool stuff appearing there at the moment, love there sketch for the July challenge too, it's sitting on my table...... with heaps of other stuff... but you know how it goes. :).
Anyway back to it.
LTR.

No comments: