Saturday 9 August 2008

Scrap Saturday


Well an AWESOME day today. No work and spent all day, from 10.30 till 7.30 at Scrap Saturday, and I was on a real roll today, did THREE yes three layouts. Now those that scrap with me know that this is quite unusual, and guess what I worked from sketches and just had a ball. Finished this one for the Scrapboxnz August sketch challenge and proved to myself with this one that making kits to take to crops is a good idea. The other two I did from scratch, and I didn't want to stop, my mind's buzzing with ideas. Came home ready to keep going but Gus had other ideas, he wanted to sit on my knee and have some "couch time", poor boy. he missed the company.
Anyway been watching the rowing at the Olympics, go the Kiwis.
I'll scan the others and upload soon.

No comments: