Tuesday 23 September 2008

Spring is back

Definitely feels like spring again yah! Well a busy weekend, looked after the shop (Scrapbook Paradise) Friday Saturday then helped at the Craft Show Sat afternoon and Sunday. Had fun on Sunday, just was in the right mood to chat to people about scrapping, stamping etc and really had a ball. But I still haven't made it to my table, although I'm feeling better my energy levels are really low so I can cope doing what I have to do but the rest of the time I just want to sit and do nothing. This is really bugging me cos I seem to have so many new bits and pieces that I haven't even touched and I really want to play with. However it's my day off tomorrow so maybe I'll get to it. I really want to make a little book for my cousin who become a Grandmother last week so that might be a good starting point. Have finished my cards for the Scrapboxnz card swap so I'm happy about that. There is exciting news in this area too Carol is organising a Scrap Camp for April next year and Julia from Scrapboxnz is going to sponsor it, how cool is that going to be? A whole weekend away just to scrap, laugh, gossip and share ideas... mmm I'm definitely keen. So if you are in the lower South Island and keen let me know and I'll give you Carol's email address.
Well the washing machine has beeped so better go. Oh and the other thing I really must do is make a new header for my blog, I really don't like like the title on this one. I read somewhere the dimensions for doing one in "real stuff" (not digital) and then scanning it and uploading so that's something else I want to try.
Anyway off into the sunshine to hang out the washing.

No comments: