Monday 15 December 2008

Christmas Baby.



I was sorting through some past projects last night and I found this photo, which I had been intending to scrap and never got to it, it was taken on Sammie's first Christmas and I just adore this photo, so yeah I had to scrap it and add it to the album I'm doing for her. It was a great excuse to try the new cartridge "Graphically Speaking", this cart is awesome. It has so much on it, layers and layers of icons, words labels etc etc. I think you could use it 100's of times and still find new things, definitely hot in this house at the moment.
Back to the photo, it blows me away that this little baby is now 13 and starting not only high school but boarding school next year, where did the time go??? Our wee baby (my niece) is fast becoming a young lady, can't wait to see her when she comes to stay in the holidays.... we are going to have to get to know each other all over again... that's scary LOL.
Anyway I have the afternoon to play so I'm off to make more Christmas cards... I know I know I'm always running at the last minute. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the colours you have used on this layout... and cute pic