Wednesday 1 April 2009

Scrap Camp Map

Oh yeah! Only two more sleeps and it's on. Have been trying to be organised by cutting some bits and pieces, I really don't want to take the Cricut or the Cuttlebug, I only have a little car. But today I have decided (before I go to work) I must pack something..... crazy thought I know but it will save some stress on Friday. I want to do my journalling, but can you believe it, when I'm at work all the ideas are in my head.....sit at the computer and ah hello Blank Space, may just have to journal by hand. Interesting article about that in Scrapbook Outlet's latest on-line magazine. Pretty much know what papers, cardstock etc etc, and I just have to get some more photos printed...Friday morning's job I think.
Hope the map is helping anyone who's not to sure how to get there, it really is an easy way to get there.
Oh yeah and "note to myself" make fudge....ok so why am I sitting here????
Ltr.

No comments: