Monday 6 July 2009

Lost my Mojo.....


and I can't find it anywhere at the moment. Maybe it's frozen? Yeah that could be a possibility. I come up to my table and look at everything and just don't seem to be able to get the inspiration to do anything, mind you I always seem to be running at the moment, when I got my days off last week sitting in front of the heater with my knitting seemed to be all I wanted to do.
Didn't get to go to Scrap Day yesterday, I worked really late on Saturday night and was back at work at 2.45 yesterday afternoon, I was ready to go down and see the girls on my way to work at 2p.m but Gus was following me around the house like a little lost bunny and the minute I walked to the living room he jumped up on the couch and that little face just looked at me and I knew he needed a bit of "fuss time", he's on his own quite a bit lately and he gets lonely, so I gave in and sat with him for a while.But hey he loved the company and he doesn't ask for much.

Well today it's back to work, so far so good the winter hasn't really slowed us down too much still doing quite good business so long may it last.
Keep warm!

No comments: