Friday 16 April 2010

Two weeks today....

and Scrap Camp will have been going 24hrs!!!! It's actually so close and I have actually started planning....mmm I know shock horror! But I really want to get as much out of this experience as I can. I know what to expect now, I know how much fun it is, how much inspiration is all around you and I just can't wait.
Gus is totally happy, he's been hanging out for us to light the fire for days and now that I have he's curled up on the chair beside it looking extremely happy..I must admit so am I. Have got all the record collection accessible now so at the moment I'm listening to Carly Simon. She had a hit in the 70's called "You're so Vain", and I still like her voice, just loving being able to listen to these records again, some from as far back as the late 50's.....my life on vinyl LOL!

No comments: