Thursday 19 August 2010

Blog Hopping

During my morning coffee I was doing my usual and checking out my favourite blogs and on Beverley's I found this one and if like me you are totally blown away by all the vintagey gorgeous layouts at the moment I suggest you have a look at it. The work is unbelievable and has to be seen to be believed. I don't know that I could use real crochet doileys on my pages, I've watched the so many hours of tireless crochet that goes into them so I don't know that I could but wow they look amazing on a page that's for sure.
I'm lucky we have paper doileys at work in the restaurant and I've "borrowed" a couple to play with, they take Glimmer Mist very well and do give a little extra something to a vintage page.
So now that I'm inspired I may get a couple of hours scrapping in before work....oh and the shopping and the washing..... well maybe 20 minutes.

No comments: