Friday 3 December 2010

Well the end

of another really busy week, well not quite the end, but it's in sight.
So sad yesterday watching the service on TV for the Pike River miners, your heart goes out to all those families and friends, you can't imagine how horrible it must be for them. Can only hope they can find comfort in all the love that's being sent to them.
Actually got to play yesterday, but as usual I'm doing my usual, when I find time to play I feel so guilty I keep distracting myself and counting the "millions" of things I should be doing, couldn't sleep last night with them all going through my mind. So self-advice today.... Just relax and enjoy, what doesn't get done will get it's turn eventually.
Hope everyone is getting into the holiday season.....stress free!!!!

No comments: