Tuesday 27 September 2011

Craft Trail.

So our Craft Trail afternoon began at "Jancraft" in Rolleston, but wait before I continue, who knew Rolleston was sooo big? It's a huge suburb on the outskirts of Christchurch, and it has three yes three Scrapbook/Paper-Craft shops!!! It may have more but we tracked down three. Gaylene, my sister, had a list and had looked them up on the map so off we went. Jancraft was the first and oh boy what a treasure trove. A lovely lady owns the shop, and it's jam-packed with goodies. Hard to know where to start really, gorgeous K&K embellishments attracted me straight off but just everywhere you looked there was something gorgeous, including two very elderly cats on cushions and rugs.
When we dragged ourselves away from there we visited Mazz-Jeff, who has a site on Trade-me. Here we found stamps and oodles of stickers and ribbons.
Then it was off to find the third and final one Srappin Patch, OMG!!!!! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, as some of you know I've well lost my mojo lately and I was going on this trail to have fun with my sister and maybe find some card stuff, but 5 minutes in this place and I was BACK! I went a bit mad I must admit, but the stuff she had was beyond exciting, Prima Prima Prima!!!!
So to cut a long story short, I bought enough stuff that the only way to salve my conscience is to create some beautiful things..... so why am I sitting here, I should be sorting my craft room so I can do just that lol!
Ltr.

No comments: