Wednesday 11 January 2012

How cute is this little girl?

I just love the pose of this little Tilda. I was inspired by the latest Magnolia magazine to make this card and I'm really happy with it.
So many layers but a great effect when it's finished.
I painted her with the Tim Holtz Distress pads, I just smear a little on a tile and use a water brush to paint with. Sometimes I use the refill bottles, I think these are best cos you can just drop a little onto the tile.
I have become very influenced by what I see done in the Magnolia Magazine. the European ladies do such gorgeous work, lots of lace and flowers etc etc. I used the Cheery  Lynn Designs Holly branch die behind my flowers, I love this wee die as a base. The lace punch is Martha Stewart and the little sentiment pendant is Spell-binders. I have recently discovered Perfect Pearls and can now see how fabulous they are to add that little something. The butterfly's are assorted punches I've had forever.
Anyway I had some new magnolia stamps arrive yesterday so I'm planning on playing with them today before I go to work.....and then two days off Yah! There will be time to play I hope!
Ltr.

No comments: