Friday 9 March 2012

I finally scrapped a page...

it's been so long since I've actually done any scrapping, I've been making cards, but I've made the decision to go to the annual Scrap Camp in April so I thought I better make sure I could still put a page together lol! And what a ball I had, nearly finished another one, not bad for two days in a row. This one celebrates the fact that my best friend has lost 56kgs at Weight Watchers. What a huge change to her life, she's a different person it's gorgeous to see and be part of her joy and success. I put this in a page frame for her so she can have it on her dressing table.
I've used Prima's Pixie Glen papers, Glimmer Mists and Masks and Prima stamps.
To be honest I'm blown away and so excited to be back.!.
And of course Nestabilites, and Cheryl Lynn dies.

1 comment:

mandyb said...

oh LOVE LOVE this page.....yah for you getting back to scrapping pages......also love card (post below)...and warm fires like you (post 2 below!!!) keep warm!!!