Friday 18 May 2012

Tilda Challenge.

I have been doing my usual and browsing blogs that feature Magnolia stamps, and I found this challenge on http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.co.nz/ and decided to get brave and enter a card. I was going to upload the one I made last night but when I was going through the ones I've made I'm undecided which one to enter lol! However I have to make a decision soooo I'm going to enter this one.

I love this stamp, pretty sure it's called "Tilda wants a hug"! I have used Prima flowers and also Handmade ones, the key, heart and padlock were cut on the Cricut and "Cuttlebugged and embossed. The decorative corner is Spellbinders. I have coloured Tilda with Tim Holtz Distress inks. There are also pearls as well as Perfect Pearls on here. Have also used various papers and muslin.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

No comments: