Monday 29 April 2013

1982

Sorry if I make anyone age aware with this layout because I know it returns to the 80's, boy what an exciting time here in Dunedin, tell you what kids do some research on "The Dunedin Sound", Google it, check out Youtube, or if in Dunedin check out the awesome display in Toitu, the revamped Early Settlers Museuum. I just love it and just love to sit and watch the visuals from that time and listen to the 80's music. Anyway this layout I hope recalls the feel of that time, and it features the display that celebrates Dunedin band "The Clean".
I had a ball doing it and I loved returning to the grungy style which I haven't played with for ages.
Anyway this is the result and I love it. I cut the guitars in Grunge paper on the Cricut and and the Grungy flower is a Nestabilitie die and I've inked it and sprayed with Glimmer mist.
I feel it needs something  else but for now it's done.
Would love to know if it stirs a memory for anyone, 
For now I'm off to do something else, my sister's here and it's creativity central.
Ltr.


No comments: