Monday 22 April 2013

Three Sleeps to go....

to Scrap camp, and where am I at? Well I've had some photos done, my mind is working overtime with ideas and I just want to start playing, but I guess it would make more sense to do the organising stuff. I'm definitely further ahead than I usually am cos most of my stuff is packed in drawers, which will get packed into the car and my bags will take the excess. I even have a definite plan of what I'm doing, cards of course but I'm doing an album of my nieces childhood photos for her Dad's Mum, I want to do an album celebrating my best friends 45kg weight loss, so many ideas for someone who has not actually scrapped for months. They say a change is as good as a holiday and I definitely think it's true, I can't wait to get back into it. Of course There's the other great bits, the laughs, the good friends, the wonderful creativity on show...yes it's all fantastic fun but first I must finish this card I have ordered and sort some more stuff.
Bring it on!!!!!!

No comments: