Thursday 2 May 2013

Being on Holiday

and home free to do as I like, I've pretty well played continually. Tonight I did the layout from the sketch I need to do for Scrap Saturday. Struggled for ages and then all of a sudden it just all fell into place and I was away.
It features Dingley cottage in Queensland and one of Gaylene's Aussie photos, loved working with it. I loosely followed a sketch but as usual I got carried away and did my own thing.
Going to struggle next week going back to work and not being free to sit here and be as crazy creative as I like.
Going to Scrapcamp has been so good for me, I've definitely been inspired by all those wonderfully creative ladies, and just want to push my creativity as far as I can.Of course sharing it with my darling sister was fantastic, hope we get to do it again next year.
Right, I think it's time for a cuppa and maybe start something else before bed.

No comments: