Sunday 5 May 2013

I'm Hopeless!

I can't just sit down now I have to be scrapping, I have a table in front of the couch in the living room and as soon as I sit there I'm having a ball creating. This is such a big deal because before Scrap camp I just didn't scrap, I made cards and admired other people's work on-line but my stuff was relegated to the Scrap/Spare/Junk room. So happy that I've fallen in love with it all over again, because there's a lot of stuff in that room waiting to be used lol!
It's also I think because I've started going to Robbi's Scrap classes, it's reminded of all the stuff I know and shown me new stuff, but whatever it's got me fired up.
Like this morning just had to finish this that I left on my table last night, had this paper for ages and it's so the right photo.
Anyway, hope everyone's keeping warm, winter is finally here and how.!
Ltr.

No comments: