Monday 15 July 2013

Ideas and thoughts....

are the basis of the new album I'm creating, based on those thoughts and ideas that go through your head on a day to day basis. It's also a place to try some new and revisit some old techniques and generally create, which after all what this scrap-booking is all about.
I guess it's only natural that the first entry would be about my darling Gus, this one was inspired by and entry on Tammy Tutterow's blog. Her work is inspiring and it feels good to put your feelings on paper. The wording on this is from a song I keep hearing on the radio, and it always makes me think of Gus. The stamp I've had for ages. The ribbon is seam binding which I colored with a stamp pad and sprayed with Glimmer Mist. Finished with bought roses and a handmade flower made with Marianne Design die.The wee heart I got at Lincraft.
So I think this is going to be my latest obsession. .)

No comments: