Tuesday 23 December 2014

So Two days from Christmas.....

I find this so hard to believe, that in fact we are two days out from Christmas. So much has happened these last few months that I find it hard to believe that I'm sitting here in the sun, getting ready for Christmas, Well ok, I'm on a coffee break, but I'm trying to be productive!
So three months have passed since I had a Quadruple bypass, and life is just about back to normal. I've started the journey of getting back to work, one shift last week and this week, then three next week and then we'll reassess. It's been a slow but steady journey, a few dramas, a few backward steps but on the whole it's been always heading in the right direction.
I will be eternally grateful to the Surgeons, the doctors and all the nurses who took such good care of me on this journey and I have determined I won't waste their efforts, from now on my life is going to be about enjoying the moment, taking those risks and most of all appreciating all the good people and experiences in my life.
I am going to fill my time with what I enjoy not just work, that's a means to an end, but I have so many things I love to do, that give me huge pleasure and nurture my soul, these are the things that are going to be prioritized.
So here's to a very Happy Christmas and an exciting and adventurous 2015!.
Merry Christmas.

  

No comments: