Tuesday 21 July 2015

The things you see....

that inspire the hell out of you! This morning I was coming away from a friends place when I spied this amazing lady out walking. It's been cold here this morning and the wind is biting, but there she was, at a guess I'd say definitely in her 70's, very frail  and tiny and looking like she just stepped out of Vogue magazine. Had I not been driving I would have whipped out my cell phone and begged her for a photo that I could look at on the days when I need inspiration to get myself out of bed and pulled together. She was dressed in a long, black coat, cinched at the waist with a wide belt, her grey hair pulled elegantly into a bun with a gorgeous little black hat perched on her head. She walked with a stick and was clearly having trouble fighting the wind, but there she was totally beautiful and out braving the cold enjoying her walk!
A message to us all : Use it or lose it!
Cheers

No comments: