Sunday 23 December 2018

It's Nearly Christmas....again!

I can't believe how long it is since I've visited my blog, the last time I tried to, there seemed to be a problem, none of pages would open and when I tried to post it just kept shutting down, but tonight it's working absolutely normal.

Well it's real close to Christmas now and I have been keeping busy making cards and indulging my obsession with making mini albums........
 Although I have rediscovered a love for 12x12 layouts and I really had fun with this one, just loved how it turned out and I even indulged my passion for inking and antiquing. It is of course featuring my precious Miss Molly I just love taking photos of her and I think she enjoys having her photo taken too.
Anyway I'm glad I rediscovered my Blog and it's working again, because I enjoy sharing photos, thoughts and ideas, somehow it's therapeutic. The posts probably go out into space and nobody even reads them, but it is somehow comforting to put thoughts, feelings and ideas on paper.
So if you're reading this, Thank you and I hope in some way you find something that inspires you to do something that makes you happy.

No comments: