Thursday 5 July 2007

New Header

Finally! I got around to creating my own header, thanks to a tut I found (will attach the link later). It's really cool to have your own work on the header, makes the page feel more like your own.
Well feeling really restless today, they are promising snow again, and although this excites me on one hand after the last time it's a bit scary. There was no way I could get home up the hill in the snow. I guess worst I'm nervous about next week our long planned trip to Christchurch...ohhh we'd be soo gutted if we couldn't go....no not even going to think about that possibility. But that trip on the train from Christchurch to Greymouth through the southern alps is going to be totally amazing...so can't wait. Lots of pictures lots of memories and heaps of fun.
http://www.thetranzalpine.com/
Definitely worth a look and there is more snow now than in these photos I believe.
anyway washing calling better go, gonna take a while to dry today I'd say!

No comments: