Sunday 22 July 2007

Post Holiday


Well it's hard to believe that out holiday is over. It seemed to take soooo long to come around but was gone in a flash.

Had a wonderful time though and the highlight would have to be the trip on the Trans Alpine train from Christchurch to Greymouth. The weather was spectacular. extremely cold and clear except for the highest parts of the journey where there was this freezing fog and the ground and trees were frozen white and sparkling. I couldn't believe my eyes as I stood in the "open viewing car" and just tried to save the whole experience to my memory for ever. The cold was so intense but the whole experience took over and I just loved every minute of it. I was a bit scared when the train went over the viaducts but nothing like I thought I might be, it was truly a magical journey.
The rest of the week involved shopping (lots of shopping), dinner out at a couple of great restaurants and exploring Christchurch scrapbook shops, (well that was inevitable wasn't it?).
The good thing is I still have this coming week off to play with all the new goodies, which include Maya Rd. stamps, Fancy Pants stamps, Creative Imaginations hat box album and then yesterday we bought a Cuttlebug....ohhh boy is that cool or what?
So yes lots of photos to scrap, lots of toys to play with...it's going to be a fun week.

No comments: