Monday 13 August 2007

Monday Morning

Well what a cool scrappy weekend. Scrap day at Elena's on Saturday to celebrate Scrapbook Paradise's 4th birthday and then scrap day with the girls yesterday. I can't believe it's four years since I was driving up Mailer street and noticed "Scrapbook Paradise", I was sooo excitied I nearly rear-ended the car in front of me, but then my total amazement when I walked in and there was Elena, a very good friend who I had lost touch with and had no idea she was into scrapbooking. A double bonus, finding an old friend and a scrap shop.
It's great when life does that to you, spins you around in circles that take you back to old friends, places and family. Now that's a bit too philosophical for this hour of the morning. LOL.
However been away all weekend so better go get on with the "boring stuff" and then there are few ideas I want to try.... love Mondays no work.

No comments: