Wednesday 8 August 2007

Snow Baby

Another layout that totally makes me wonder what I did before we got our Cuttlebug. Did the embossing and cut the flowers with it, just love that little machine.
The papers are K&I Memories and I painted the chipboard with Folkart Paint and sponged with a winter white. The cardstock I rubbed with a white ink pad. The little snowflake is Jolee's.
I made the board as the top of a calender which I will mount on a matching board and hang from the bottom of this one.
The gorgeous little baby is Abigail, the new daughter of two special friends of mine. She was born during the coldest week of our winter and she looks so cute in her little snow suit.
Today is so pretty to look at, sunny and clear but I must admit not all that warm, but at least we are on our way to spring.
I feel like this winter has been very cold, lots of dramatic weather, heavy snow, severe frost and strong winds. I will be very glad to see spring.
Mind you after such a cold winter we may actually get a decent summer which we haven't had for quite awhile.
Must go and change the radio station, I've ended up on Radio Live and boy oh boy this is "gossip" journalism if ever I heard it. No "real" news just hear say and uninformed opinions. This sought of thing drives me nuts.
Never mind I guess someone enjoys it.

No comments: