Monday 6 August 2007

Wahoo finished something!




So very excited about this page, well actually it's the cover of a book I finished tonight. Had a great time doing it, got to play with my new Rhona Farrer flourish stamps and my Maya Road ones. The rubons are Daisy D' and the paper is Chatterbox.

Really feel like I achieved something that I've been trying to do for a long time.. yes very chuffed.
Sometimes when I'm scrapping I feel like I follow the same old formula so when something new happens it's exciting.
I absolutely love those new Autumn Leaves stamps and the Maya road ones are gorgeous, so easy to create when you can see exactly where you're putting them. The other thing is you can create borders and backgrounds by mixing the different stamps, mmm very cool.
Also loved adding the flower diecuts ( not shown) to all the flourishes on the inside cover. So many things to try so much fun.

No comments: