Thursday 25 October 2007

Another Day

Well I have just about settled myself to deciding that I won't worry about getting a Cricut Expresions at the moment. I watched some of the videos again this morning and still very tempted but somehow the whole idea has been surpassed by the thought of how much could be done to the house with that money. We really want to paint the kitchen cupboards, buy some new lights, couch and curtains etc etc and I keep thinking well that little nest egg that is sitting in the bank could make quite a hole in those dreams. I guess big stores like Mitre 10 Mega should have a warning at the door..... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. Cos I really now do feel capable of doing some of this DIY stuff myself and hey it's just another form of creativity so why not?
Anyway that's where my thoughts are at the moment.
Ciao

No comments: