Tuesday 16 October 2007

Getting Excited

Well it's Tuesday and according to my sources the Cricut Expresions bound for Dunedin left Auckland yesterday. Wahoooo! By my reckoning that should mean they should be here by Friday.... I'm so excited. Bought the latest issue of "Scrapbook Memories" on Friday and it had a DVD with it. On it was a demo and ideas using the 'big bug". They did a 4ft wall layout, making all the embellishments with the machine etc. It was amazing. I'm a big fan of scrap canvases, I have a few around the house already but I can see that when I get into this that empty wall space in the entrance hall is going to be a lot more welcoming. LOL.......Gus Canvas 4ft? Oh yeah I can see it now! Can't wait until we get that spare room organised that is going to need a bit of Scraplove as well.
Well we had a bit of a shake while I was typing this entry, bit scary today. There was a 6.2 quake about 300 kilometres from here at 1.30 this morning, no damage apparently but this morning there has been the occasional "after effect". Ugh I so hate earthquakes, probably my main fear, but of late I've managed to not go hysterical just quietly panic inside.
Anyway must go and do some housework... oh what fun :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, I have the cricut expression too, its awesome love mine, just love that LO of the cat you did a fantastic job, thanks for uploading it to our Art Room :)