Tuesday 8 January 2008

Catchin' Up



Well 2008 seems to be off to a busy start, well craft wise anyway. The Sunday Scrappers had our first get together last weekend and we made it two days this time which was really cool and made it possible for a couple of the girls who couldn't come both days come on one of the days, (think that's clear as mud). Anyway a good time was had by all, once again some very inspiring projects were done. ( Naomi, saw your acrylic album yesterday Naomi, it is totally gorgeous. You must have gone home on Sun night really fired up, it is amazing. )
I started my calender and got to June, so I have some time to catch up with the rest of the year. Really enjoy these scrap days but this time I seemed to feel really creative and relaxed so now I'm hanging out for the next one.
So many ideas buzzing around my head at the moment just want to see some of them out there in the real world LOL.
One of my NY resolutions was to spend less time looking at scrapping etc and more time doing so to that end I must go and do something but I am just going to upload a couple of calender pages before I go.
I must say there is so much inspiration out there in Blog-land that it is hard to "walk away from that computer", but I must.
Before I go, the January page features Gus the papers are Crate Paper Cowboy and the cardstock Bazzil. The quote is from my DWV quote book.
The April one features Patch who is no longer with us, she belonged to our ex neighbours who basically abandoned their two cats after they got a dog. However we adopted Patch and her brother Yodi , but Patch was always a fragile little thing but she took to "the good life" very well.
The stamp border is Stampin Up and the other flowers are Mindy's Flowers, by Autumn Leaves....love these stamps at the moment.

No comments: