Monday 14 January 2008

New Kitten in the Family

Have just been down to visit my brother, he rang this afternoon all excited because a friend of his had persuaded him to take this kitten, I had to go meet the newest member of the family ( I mean it's only polite right?) He is gorgeous 6wks old, and just so sweet. As yet he doesn't have a name so the thinking cap is on. I'm excited for Bruce cos he lives alone and we've a;ways had cats and I've often been surprised that he hasn't gotten one cos he really likes them, and after all
there's nothing like a cat to make a place feel like home....well that's my opinion anyway. Tee hee.
Couldn't resist taking the camera and taking some shots because I'm sure there will be a wee "baby book" at some stage.
Must go and watch the new series of Shortland Street oh boy they left us with a real dramatic end last series so it will be interesting to see where they go with it.

No comments: