Friday 11 January 2008

Friend

Well have Fancy Pants papers will scrap!
Just couldn't wait to get them out of the box this morning and new that whatever I did it would involve Fancy Pants papers. I have scrapped this gorgeous saying because it is so about my best friend, she makes me smile all the time and trust me sometimes that's not always easy lol.
Just love these papers they are so funky and easy to work with they are the Botanical range from Fancy Pants. The stamp is a wee C D' mini. Cut the flowers on the Cuttlebug, stamped a couple of "Mindy's Flowers" and cut them out, the scallop circle is Nestabilities , Cricut Monogram and scallop.
Right maybe some lunck I think.

1 comment:

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

Gorgeous! I adore Fancy Pants. Where do you get the nestabilities from, it looks really neat? Kate.