Friday 11 January 2008

Happy Thursday

Wow! Yesterday was definitely Happy Thursday, had a lovely day creating for a start which was nice but went to mailbox around lunch time and found the Nestabilities. that we had ordered from Australia had arrived, wow these are cool. So onto the computer to find out how to use them on the Cuttlebug and no sweat, found articles ,videos and before you could breath I had cut some gorgeous scalloped circles. mama mia this has opened the gate methinks. Anyway thought that was "the treat for the day" and was on my way to meet a friend and on my doorstep was a box of goodies from ScrapboxNZ that I only ordered on Monday.....ah yes I like "Gift Thursday"lol.
And now I have a three day, [well four actually cos Monday's my day off] weekend. The restaurant is so quiet at the moment I decided to take some extra time and stay home and play, will probably regret this on pay day but I'm worried about the students who work with me, they are not getting any work and their rents are due etc etc, so it's a win win and I get to play tee hee.
So today I want to make cards for our Cricut swap on Cricut.com, make a layout for the January challenge on Scrapbook Essentials. and I'd really like to make a "Gratitude Book", I keep reading about these on various blogs and it seems a cool idea to write something in it every night before falling asleep, and if anyone has something to be grateful for it's me.So enough chit chat it's time for action!
Ltr.

No comments: