Thursday 7 February 2008

Thursday Thoughts


MMM! Strange title, but I have so much racing around my head tonight that it's quite appropiate.The stamps we ordered from Kitchen Sink stamps arrived today and I can't wait to play. but I'm trying hard to not rip them out of the packet cos tomorrow Faye will be home and we can enjoy the "new stamp" buzz together. They are totally gorgeous can't wait to play. We got the Three Step Daises and the Three Step Roses, they are really something.
I finished my cards for the International Card Swap on Cricut.com, and posted them yesterday, really excited about his but at the same time nervous making cards that are going to be sent to all these clever people, I guess you never think your own work measures up. Can't wait for that envelope to arrive though. Have just uploaded some more cards onto "Trade Me", and now I want to make some little books and try them. So much to play with at the mo, have had the "Bind-it-All for a week and haven't had a chance to experiment with it co I got caught up with the cards. But now I think the decks are clear and I can do whatever comes to mind.
Been buying papers from Prima Hybrid.com and boy are they gorgeous, they print so beautifully just on good quality printer paper....don't think I'll be able to resisit the new Fancy Pants papers though.
Just had to go and watch The Spice Girls perform on the Victoria's Secret fashion show, still like their songs but was amazed at how lacking in confidence Posh looked, really shy and kinda hanging at the back.Just goes to show no matter how rich or famous you can still be scared.
Anyway back to the Prima pps. This card was done using the Cowboy Baby range, so cute and yet really country, think I'll use this one a lot.

No comments: