Sunday 10 February 2008

Sunday ...phew!


Well another Sunday and wow am I tired tonight! Last night the restaurant was busy, which it hasn't been of late but boy oh boy they all remembered about us last night and came in force.... now I know all about "Murphy's Law" but why last night when I was trying to train a new wait person, whoa that wasn't fun. Trying to do my own tables, over see the restaurant and pick up for the new girl sure made for a busy busy night. Sad too cos it was the last night for one of "my rocks" last night, sure am going to miss her, she was so good and such good support. Sadly in this industry you get very used to saying goodbye to workmates. However,on a happier note I have spent this evening making another card, this time for a Baby Girl, designed the wording in the Cricut Design Studio, cut it on the Cricut. Embossed the background paper with the Cuttlebug, cut the circles with the Scallop Circle Nestabilities, the wee stamp is marked 1988 PSX....and yes I probably have been stamping that long lol.The papers are my latest obsession from Prima Hybrid, nuts about those papers so many cool designs to choose from.This one is Steel Toe Mary Jane and yesterday I ordered the matching flowers...so hurry Mr Courier cos I'm waitin'.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow Liddy, another great card. You are pumping them out. Is it that awesome cricut you got that's inspiring you or those papers? Hope you have a great week.

Lynn said...

This is beautiful! You have a lot more toys than I do, stamps, embossing, digital papers..can I come play?!