Saturday 1 March 2008

Looking forward to Sunday

So excited, tomorrow is Sunday and it can't come fast enough, it's been a busy week and I'm looking forward to some quality scrappin' time. Want to get more layouts finished for the Southern Cross kid's camp, and just some general "playing".
Last night was chaos at work, very busy in the restaurant but add to that a brand new staff member and a "semi-newbie", with only one experienced person and I to carry the load. A table of 16 very very VIP's and yes it was "stress city". However we survived but it scares me to think of at what cost, I know every time I survive a night like that I feel more and more exhausted. It's hard admitting that at my age I really am not "ten foot tall and bullet proof", but sadly it's a fact.
Oh boy just looked at the clock it's time to go do it all again...
LTR.

No comments: