Sunday 16 March 2008

Tag, I am It!

I've been tagged...

Here how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Lynn tagged me!

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.


So 7 Random facts eh? Well here goes,

1. I am a total procrastinator.

2. I love going to new places.

3. I'm a complete "cat nut".

4. I work in a restaurant.

5. My biggest fear is flying.

6. I am in remission with CML.

7. My best holiday was Melbourne Australia.


And I tag:

Dallas

Naomi

Samm

Jessica

Jan

Michelle

Alison.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Liddy, now all of us bloggers have 7 juicy facts about you! Thanks for playing! Have a wonderful day!