Wednesday 19 March 2008

Stop the Rollercoaster!

Wow what a week it was last week, boy oh boy. Applied for a new job, had two interviews, got a new job, went nuts with excitement. I feel like last week was so full on I hardly had time to think, let alone play.
The sad news was though that we had to say goodbye to Yodi, our adopted cat. He was getting quite frail but on Thursday he was having trouble breathing and when I got to the vet, he said there was no real alternative but to "say goodbye". It was sad cos he's had a rough life until we adopted him, and he really loved being treated like a pet. I hope he's now in a happy place feeling better.
Gus misses him, cos they were good mates, but we are not making any decisions in the "adding to the family" box quite yet. We'll see how things go.
On the scrapping front, I did make an exploding album over the weekend for one of the guys at work. I baby sat his cats last weekend and took some pics for it. I was chuffed cos he loved it. It's always cool to share something that you love doing with other people.
Apart from that, I have been playing in a programme that allows you to cut True Type fonts on your Cricut! Naughty I know but it's pretty cool.
Anyway works-a-calling, so better go.
LTR

No comments: