Friday 21 March 2008

Happy Easter


I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend, maybe not being as lazy as me, I layed down on the couch to read a magazine and woke up two hours later. I knew I was tired but this is crazy....no work time to play not sleep. Even have the house and all the toys to myself.
I found a photo of Yodi this morning that we took in 2005, I knew he'd deteriorated lately but wow this made me realise how much.
He was such a faithful old friend and we are missing him heaps, we are so used to him being at the gate when you come home, on the couch when you're watching TV and beside you when you wake up in the morning. Gus is really lonely too, he hates when we go out and leave him on his own...I guess time will make a difference.
I found the photo when I was looking for cat pics to use in the Exploding Box album I'm making, must get on with it.
Tomorrow we hope to go down the coast to the Catlins, all the tourists tell me the scenery is wonderful and I hope to see the seals and the penguins. Just hope it doesn't rain cos that could spoil it just a bit.
Anyway off to download some photos but here's the one of Yodi. X

No comments: