Saturday 26 April 2008

1969


The next one takes a big leap forward to 1969. This one is on a canvas and features my "bestest " best friend and I when we were 17 and 18. I just can't believe how this photo came out, it was a tiny little black and white which I played with in Photoshop Elements and came up with this, it's not perfect but I love it.

I have used Creative Imaginations, Narratives collection for this and I'm just thrilled with the result.
The little saying comes of course from Winnie the Pooh, I only discovered Winnie in my teens and Faye has always been a fan, we used to read the book of poems and when I saw this quote the other day I knew straight away what I needed to do with it. It is so amazing to have been friends for so long and it's true, Friends are family you choose for yourself.
I'm off to watch American Idol, not cos I'm such a fan although I don't mind it but Dolly Parton is on it tonight and I just think her music's amazing.
I hope everyone's having a great night and hopefully I get to finish those cards I started this morning....where has the day gone???
LOL.

No comments: