Monday 7 April 2008

The Last Night




I created this layout yesterday after my final night at the restaurant. I had an awesome night, we were busy, had good staff nice diners and a lot of nice things were said at the end of the evening by the boss, leaving me with this feeling of feeling appreciated and knowing that I could go back at some other time if I choose to. MMM. food for thought there, a bit of this a bit of that sounds quite tempting.
Went for dinner with my staff last night, it was a very special evening, mixed emotions, some happy, some sad but a determination to keep in touch that's for sure. I have been blessed with some very cool people to work with and I hope they know they have been very much appreciated.

Anyway today I'm officially on holiday Yahoo!

So what to do......got a long list.!

P.S Digi layout credits: Raspberry Road (THanks Naomi), Prima First blush embellies.Photoshop Elements

No comments: