Monday 21 April 2008

Overlooked

Just been over to Overlooked and the latest challenge is up, it has really hit a chord with me so I'm off to finish the housework cos I think I might just have to have a little play with this one.
It's such a gorgeous Autumn morning here today, bright but kinda chilly, definitely "jersey weather", well maybe that's to do with my age LOL.
The other reason I love Autumn is because of the colours, taking photos at this time of year is always so cool, the results are usually so crisp. That's something that would be well worth doing is a road trip to Central Otago when the leaves are changing, mmm, must keep that in mind while I have a bit of time.
Anyway off to hang out washing, only came on line to check out "Embellished, Outlet, Scrapbox etc etc , oh you know all the usual suspects. LOL

No comments: