Tuesday 15 April 2008

Play-time



I bought a Maya Road Calender book the other day, not to do as a calender but to do a little flip book entitled " It's Important in Life to......" and this is one of the pages. I'm using the Creative Imaginations papers and diecuts that I've been collecting in the "Narratives" range. I love the black and cream and am just throwing in a splash of red here and there. Loving the results so far, I think this will be a nice little reminder to have sitting around reminding me what's important in life cos I do tend to forget now and then and get bent out of shape of the trivialities in life. Phew that was profound! LOL.
I'm trying very hard to remind myself it's ok to relax and play and not feel guilty not being at work, don't start my new job for a couple of weeks, and I must admit I'm finding it hard being "a lady of leisure", but it's starting to get easier.
We have one of out srap Sundays this week and last night I actually made a kit to take with me, just have to print the photos , but I've done the "prep" stage, made a few embellishments....oh yeah I'm all over it this week. Anyway must go flick the video on Shortland Street is going to be interesting tonight.
Just quickly adding another one, this one titled Love.

No comments: