Wednesday 30 April 2008

Wet Wednesday

Wow it's raining so hard out there and it's cold. They are predicting snow for later this week but I don't think it's too far away.
Well I have a day off today, I really like this kind of roster, every day is different and you start the week thinking "I know what I'll be doing at 5.30 every night this week. Last night was busy and I really loved it. it's awesome going to work and loving what you're doing...I know I know it's early days. But people seem to get a job there and stay...for a very long time so that's gotta be a good sign.

So today is stretching before me like a blank canvas, I have a couple of things I need to do but the rest of the day is mine to play, and lets face it when it's this miserable outside what else is there to do but sit at my table and play? Probably heaps but I like the first option LOL.
But right now I need a hot coffee and to go warm up the house and see where that Gus has gone. He came in from his early morning run and he looked like a wet rag, (silly me went for a towel instead of the camera). He really hates being wet, probably comes from all the times he was bathed when he was a show boy, he only learnt to wash himself when he came to us, he used to sit and watch Yodi and Patch and slowly he started to copy them, now he washes just like any cat, although sometimes he can't find his face and sits licking his paw and then waving it in the air!!! Don't know what that's about but it sure looks cute.

No comments: