Saturday 31 May 2008



This I'm totally blown away by, we got the new Indie Art cart for the Cricut yesterday and I couldn't wait to play. So I cut it out and had such an awesome time playing with it. This new cartridge is fantastic and when you cut all the bits out it really is Tole Art, so much fun to put together. I stamped the flowers and rubbed the cream back with a metallic rub (black) and the arm in a brown cream. Drew the strings on and added some white dot. Just had so much fun with this, there is definitely going to be lots of "rock star" layouts on the way. The whole cartridge is awesome, I have been waiting on this one for ages and when I saw it I had to have it, can't wait to play today, and even better I have today off.
Been working heaps at the hotel and still loving every minute of it, (don't anyone wake me and tell me I'm dreaming please), I know it's bazarre but I love this job.
Anyway off to get dressed it's too cold to scrap in my jim jams today.

Ciao.

No comments: